[Spanish] Dominican Republic Travel Guide

 This is the only Action Project for our Spanish Class in this trimester. This trimester has been very enjoyable in this class. We mostly talked about verbs, conjugating them, and vocabulary. For this action project, we have been tasked with creating a travel guide for a Spanish-speaking country of our choice. I have decided to choose the Dominican Republic. I chose this country because my father works there and has been down there fairly frequently. There is no better source that I could get on short notice. Although I knew a lot about the D.R. I still learned a lot about the little things. I learned how they live their lives and the common things that tourists do. I really enjoyed making this Action Project because it showed me a portion of my dad's life I didn't know all that much about.

The English Version




The Spanish Version


All in All, I am proud of this Action Project. I learned a lot and it was good practice for Spanish. If I were to do it again, I might try a country where I don't have an immediate source living in my own home. Other than that, I don't think there's anything I would change about this Action Project.

Comments

Popular Posts